Viveca’s Garden

Multiple versions of Viveca in her garden, London (Viveca Koh ARPS)Spent some time relaxing in my garden today, after taking all these photographs for a multiplicity image (for technique, please see my tutorial post), which was slightly tricky in that (a) the wind was quite strong therefore rustling and moving all the foliage, and (b) the tripod was crammed into the corner by my shed which is next to a Pyracanthus bush (a prickly so-and-so), making it rather awkward to review the individual images on the back of the camera.  I think I nudged the tripod a couple of times, as not all the photographs were of identical composition, but I managed to iron this out in post-production.

Also realised during compositing stage that I am not smiling in any of these frames – sorry folks, put it down to my general mood (Doom, Gloom and more Gloom) – will try harder next time to look cheerful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

8 Responses to “Viveca’s Garden”

1. murphyz says:

Nice work Viveca. You could have said you were smiling in the shot with your back to the camera, we would never have known :o)
    murphyz recently posted..FalloutMy Profile

2. Dean says:

Very nice look blissful

3. andy gimino says:

Opps..sorry about the mispelling there..this keyboard on my phone is too damn small.
    andy gimino recently posted..Life flows ever onwardMy Profile

4. andy gimino says:

Nice viveka…i like this one! Great work…i think its ok that your not smiling, we all cant be in those cheery moods all of the time…well done!
    andy gimino recently posted..Life flows ever onwardMy Profile

5. I love it when you do up these images, Viveca! And no, there’s no such thing as too much Viveca, so I’d say this is a great image!!! 🙂
    Toad Hollow Photography recently posted..Bear MountainMy Profile

6. Hi

I really like to tone and feeling imparted in this shot!

7. Catherine says:

This is great, and funny too 🙂 It’s very effective with how self-contained the Vs look, as if they’re trying real hard to ignore each other in a confined space.

8. Jim Denham says:

Nice work V! You’re everywhere, and it looks warm!
    Jim Denham recently posted..Daddy MacMy Profile